This policy relates to all information provided by you either:
- in the process of using our website as a client or customer, or
- in your capacity as our sales partner or affiliate, or
- in your capacity as our supplier
Our commitment to respect your privacy
- We understand and value our users' right to keep their personal information private and we are extremely concerned and committed to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We also understand that all users of our web site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. It complies with Australian law and National Privacy Principals (Privacy Act 1988) and with the laws of all jurisdictions of which we are aware.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
Here is a list of the information we collect from you, either through our web site or because you give it to us while communicating, and why it is necessary to collect it:
- Basic / market place information, such as your name and contact details.
This information is used:
a. to provide you help and support for services which you request;
b. for answering your enquiries;
c. for verifying your identity for security purposes;
d. for marketing our products and services.
- Information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for
a. For example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
- When we obtain information from you to enable you to buy a product or service offered on our web site by third party, we assume that in giving us your information, you are also giving us permission to pass it to the relevant person.
Your IP address and e-mail address are recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit may be recorded. We shall not under any circumstances divulge your e-mail address to any person who is not an employee or contractor of ours and who does not need to know, either generally or specifically. This information is used:
a. to correspond with you or deal with you as you expect.
b. in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
c. to send you news about the deals and services to which you have signed up (such as newsletter);
d. to tell you about other of our products or services or services of sister web sites.
Information posted on our website
- Information you send to us by posting to a review section or a forum or blog or in your advertisement is stored on our servers. We do not specifically use that information except to allow it to be read, but you will see in our terms and conditions that we reserve a right to use it in any way we decide.
Website usage and third party information
- While you are browsing our website, we may collect information about your IP address, browser type and operating system for system administration and report aggregation purpose.
- We do receive data which is indirectly made up from your personal information, from software services such as Google Analytics and others. No such information is identifiable to you.
Financial information relating to your credit/debit cards
- We don't sell any products or services on our website so we don't have any payment processing capabilities on our website. When you buy a deal, you are directly paying to the relevant website where you are redirected from Our Website.
Business and personal information
- This includes all information given to us in the course of your business and ours, such as information you give us in your capacity as our client. We need to keep all such information to continue to serve you. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you to reciprocate this policy.
Third party advertising
- A cookie is information that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser. We may then request the return of that information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser), or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
Information we obtain from third parties
- Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we do receive data which is indirectly made up from your personal information, from software services such as Google Analytics and others. No such information is identifiable to you.
Disclosure to Government and their agencies
- We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
Your rights to your information
- At any time you may review, update or remove the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.